Selasa, 20 September 2011
Worst Feeling.
I hate this feeling so much. I hate when I must feel so afraid of losing someone that really precious to me. The same feeling like I have been felt some months ago back again but with different person and it more too deep. Sucks! I don't know why someone must told me or him about how long we will be together. Really, I'm just afraid if what they said will happened. And maybe it was my fault too, I'm afraid because I'm loving too much and I'm disappointed because I hope too much. I'm loving him too much then I feel so afraid of losing him and I hope it will be last but if our love story isnt be the last... Of course, I'll be disappointed. Dear you, I'm not really in a badmood ummm... I'm just feel so... I don't know what but I just afraid of losing you. Yap. I won't losing someone who really precious to me and it's YOU.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar