Kamis, 13 Oktober 2011

Good Words.

A person can apologize and we can forgive them, but sometimes we just can't forget the pain that they gave. -@girlsproverbs


Games will be played, hearts will be broken, tears will fall, people will change and rumors will be spread. But life always goes on. -@girlsproverbs

Being replaced. I swear, that shit hurts more than a break up. -@viatumblr

Relationship needs two wonderful persons: one who can trust and one who can understand. -@DamnItsTrue

Don't ever hold my hand if you are going to let it go. Don't ever say, 'I love you,' if you are going to leave me alone. -@selmariegom

Dan jadikanlah sahabat kalian itu sesuatu yg terbaik yg ada pada diri kalian. - Mistikus Cinta   

Go for someone who is not only proud to have you but will also take every risk just to be with you -#DRT

Look around you, you'll be stressed. Look inside yourself, you'll be disappointed. Look to God, you'll find your rest -#IHQ


I'm not Rihanna, I'm like bruno mars, I love just the way you are. not love the way you lie -@ameyptr


"knp lo butuh pcr, disaat lo punya keluarga & tmn2 yg syg sm lo?" | "ya knp jg lo pake kipas angin pdhl banyak udara di sekitar lo?" -@ameyptr
   

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar