Selasa, 04 Oktober 2011

What every girls want to hear.

Girl : Thanks for the fun day
Boy : Nope.
Girl : Can I ask you a few question?
Boy : Sure
Girl : And.....
Boy : ...........
Girl : Please be honest. Have I ever crossed your mind?
Boy : No
Girl : Do you like me?
Boy : No
Girl : Do you want me?
Boy : No
Girl : Would you cry if I left?
Boy : No
Girl : Would you live for me?
Boy : No
Girl : Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No
Girl : Choose.... Me or Your Life?
Boy : My Life.

*The Girl runs away in shock and pain, the boy runs after her and says*

Boy:
- The reason why you never cross my mind is because YOU ALWAYS ON MY MIND.
- The reason why I don't like you is because I LOVE YOU.
- The reason I don't want you is because I NEED YOU.
- The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I WOULD DIE IF YOU LEFT
- The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I WOULD DIE FOR YOU
- The reason I'm not willing do anything for you is because I WOULD DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU.
- And the reason I chose my life is because......... YOU ARE MY LIFE.       

*The End*

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar