Sabtu, 12 Januari 2013

2013

Hi, Blogger! Happy New Year Eve and sorry for this late-post :)
Hmm.... My 2013 isn't really good, on 2nd January'13 my papa was hospitalized and on 7th January'13 He passed away. That was such a nightmare for me, I'm 15th and I need my papa so much but why....he....leave me?

You are my hero, you are my everything.
My life probably will never be the same again without you, Pa.
You're the light that guide me pass through the darkness.
You're my taurus-partner, my bestfriend, I used to share everything with you.
I know I never be good enough for you but here I am, the girl with her broken smile asking you to come back, Papa....
Life isn't fair. You left with no-goodbye and it hurts. I miss you, Papa.
I miss the way you tell a joke, the way you asking me to go for something unimportant, that was suck but I miss it :")

I can't remember how much the tears I spent because remembering that happiness always be by my side every time we were together. Be happy there Papa, I miss you<3

2 komentar: